The average American consumes 130lbs of sugar.
That’s 17 times more sugar than we were consuming 150 years ago.
And the obesity rate has skyrocketed.
So what’s the next step in taking back your body?
There’s a simple rule of thumb that you’ve probably heard before.
Hint: It involves colors (or the lack thereof).
It actually works.
Step #2 is….
Eliminate white foods.
- No sugar – table sugar, cane sugar, high fructose corn syrup, etc.
- No rice – no white rice
- No bread – no white bread, bagels, muffins – anything with white flour
- No pasta – no noodles, no spaghetti, no ravioli, no vermicelli
- No potatoes – no white potatoes, no potato chips
- No dairy – no sour cream, no milk, no yogurt
- No alcohol – pure alcohol is clear. Everything else is just added coloring. No wine, no beer, no mixed drinks.
Basically we’re cutting out a lot of unnecessary carbohydrates from your diet
What can you substitute instead?
Simple: Vegetables and fruits. In all the colors of the rainbow.
Why do this?
As mentioned in Step 1, we’re looking to control insulin and prevent unnecessary fat storage.
Get Started Now
- Step 1: Clean out your shelves of packaged foods.
- Step 2: Go to the grocery store and replace those foods with lean meats, fruits, and vegetables.
This seems like it’s going to be hard
Yes, it’s going to be hard. But we see results time and time again.
Stay tuned for Step 3 – where I talk about the most insidious source of calories and sugar known to mankind!